At Walls Investments, we integrate tax, estate planning, and wealth management objectives into our clients’ customized investment portfolios.
- Complimentary portfolio review or Second Opinion Service
- Analysis of the client’s current financial condition and risk tolerance
- Constructing a tactical asset allocation model portfolio consisting of individual stocks, bonds and exchange traded funds
- Daily tracking of portfolio’s performance
- Timely communication with clients regarding significant market developments
- GIPS*-compliant quarterly performance reports
- Proactive late-year tax minimization tactics
*GIPS or Global Investment Performance Standards are ethical standards that apply to the way investment performance is presented to potential and existing clients. The predecessors to GIPS were the Association for Investment Management and Research-Performance Presentation Standards (AIMR-PPS).